The it-guide to what’s hot now in Paris!
Here is the essential edit of the 650+ hottest spots to eat, drink, shop & sleep in Paris this spring & summer.
Written by Gogo’s Paris team, the guide focuses on emerging local designers, independent boutiques, small neighbourhood bars, and dynamic new restaurants that no other guide knows about yet.
Gogo guides are updated twice a year, and feature a magazine section filling you in on the season’s cultural calendar, plus all the news and gossip everyone is talking about right now.
For each edition, we also invite a few of our remarkable friends to share their favourite places in Paris: Sarah Andelman (Colette), Benoît d’Astier de Villatte & Ivan Pericoli (Astier de Villatte), Taku Sekine (Dersou), Benjamin Moreau & Noémie Ferst (Radiooooo.com), Isaac Reina, Alexandre Thumerelle (OFR), Amy Verner…
The guide features:
• For the SS16 edition, the Gogo guides have been entirely redesigned and expanded (20 more pages!). All the city’s must-see addresses are published alongside a magazine section detailing the season’s cultural calendar, as well as all the major news & gossip.
• Organised by neighbourhood, each one is divided into 5 categories : DESIGN ART CULTURE // EAT & COFFEE // SHOPPING // PARTY // ++ and includes a detailed MAP with all featured addresses.
• For regular visitors we flag all NEW addresses that have opened in the past year or so.
• Each neighbourhood includes our pick of the area’s DON’T MISS spots.
• A fast TAG system for people on the go helps you find what you’re looking for: ‘vegan,’ ‘vintage,’ ‘cakes,’ ‘breakfast,’ ‘late’ …
• A concise TRANSPORT section explains getting around: to and from and within the city .
• A comprehensive DIRECTORY to everything from doctors and dentists,opening hours, to dry cleaners, tattoo parlours, beauticians and babysitters.
• Two useful INDEXES (ALPHABETICAL and by TAG) plus space for your own NOTES.